Onswitch in Australia – Business Statement
September 10th, 2019
As you may know, as of September 1st, the Onswitch UK team assumed management of, and responsibility for, all products and services provided to Onswitch clients in Australia.
Onswitch has traded for 18 years in the UK and has worked with clients across Australia since 2015.
We exist to inspire change, creating customer-centred practice so patients receive better care. On every project, in every conversation, every day, we are guided by our five values:
• Inspiring – strengthening your brand by communicating your unique strengths and ensuring that your ethos shines through in every client communication
• Passionate – committed to making your business the very best it can be, we promise to do the right thing for you, your clients and your patients
• Honest – we tell it how it is; based on the evidence we collect. You’ll always know our recommendations are based on facts and experience.
• Innovative – do what you’ve always done and you’ll get what you’ve always got; our favourite phrase is “why not?” We’ll question and challenge, and find a solution that’s exciting, inspiring and uniquely suited to your business.
• Collaborative – we support our colleagues, engage with our clients and collaborate effectively with peers; complementary skills working towards a shared goal.
From December 2018 to August 2019, Michael McKeand was responsible for management of Onswitch business in Australia. However, as of September 1st 2019, Michael’s involvement with Onswitch and his association with Alison Lambert ceased entirely. All Onswitch services and products will continue to be available to you but will now be managed by the UK team, with Jen Bird as your in-market contact, based in Brisbane.
If you have been sold any products or the promise of services by Michael McKeand (either in the name of Onswitch or Alison Lambert), please contact us so that we can agree how to proceed with arrangements that may have been made without our knowledge or agreement.
If you have any queries or require further clarification, please contact Alison Lambert in the first instance, on firstname.lastname@example.org